Plot ⤋

Vi befinder os i en fiktiv by, kaldet Di Morga, som er beliggen i Frankrig. Dette sted, vrimler med forskellige væsner, hvis eksistens er ukendt for den omgivende verden, der ikke er klar over de mange racer der befinder sig i verdenen udover nogle typiske mere kendte: Vampyrer og Varulve. I denne by lever de forskellige væsner side om side med hinanden. Dette resulterer i forskellige slag imellem disse, som ofte leder til et større tumult i byen. Tidsperioden er i vor nutid, placeret i Frankrig.

Seneste emner
» Angel and Demon meets // Khá
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyMan 4 Dec 2023 - 1:29 af Khaa

» Athena Akademiet
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyTors 11 Mar 2021 - 12:31 af Evelyn Swift

» Maybe a freind? / Apolline
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyTirs 9 Mar 2021 - 22:33 af Lazarus

» The darkness - [Zakaroff]
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 20:01 af Angelique Dümont

» New experiences - [DuChance]
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 19:58 af Sapphira Dunham

» Out of the ordinary - Nightrage
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 9:07 af Jacintha Phillips

» Saint or Sinner? (Emnesøgning)
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyTors 4 Mar 2021 - 9:29 af Alistair

» Genkendelighed er farligt
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyTors 18 Feb 2021 - 21:54 af Lazarus

» Music and alcohol - [Aleksei]
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptyOns 17 Feb 2021 - 12:53 af Aleksei

» Tilbage efter længere pause
En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) EmptySøn 14 Feb 2021 - 8:25 af Alistair

Nyheder

Mulig race ændring på Engle og Djævle i deres oprindelse. Vigtigt at få det læst, og deltaget i valget om denne ændring skal ske!

Mest aktive brugere denne måned

Statistik
Der er i alt 512 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er ziko41

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 255494 indlæg i 12833 emner

En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx)

Go down

En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) Empty En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx)

Indlæg af Khaa Tirs 5 Sep 2017 - 22:02

Et par stykker var nysgerrige så jeg tager chancen og smider lidt af det jeg har skrevet ind :)

Cornwall Tales Pt. 1

On a night like this, time seemed like a distant echo and the cold howling of the wind sang a song of solitude. As an orchestra for the song was the pouring rain. The road he walked was so familiar and yet he could not recall when he walked it last. Something drew him down this road, something he craved although he didn’t know what it was. Somewhere far down the road in the darkness, something called to him like a long lost love.
He was still adjusting to walking between two worlds and the idea of being dead was a hard fact to accept. The only thing he was certain of was that death claimed him a few years back, still he walked the world again.
Down the rain-drowned road a light flickered from a light on a beautiful old building. It almost seemed like the house time forgot. As he got closer, the house seemed familiar but only a fading memory, almost like it was kept from him. He had been here before but why? He yearned to be there again with a burning desire but why?! A building frustration filled him as he tried to remember why. He had clear visions of a beautiful décor fitting for a count. His thoughts were ripped back to reality as a cat hissed at him which startled him. Cats were one of very few creatures who could detect the dead.
All of a sudden he felt warmth as a beautiful song from a first floor window stirred his untold memories. He had heard the song before….. The curiosity won and he floated to see in the window. A young woman sat with her back turned against the window brushing the most enchanting golden hair. Hair silkylight yet so delicate that wind would only dare to caress it. When she got up and turned around, his heart would have stopped if it still would beat. He knew her….. Eyes blue as the clearest lake with a touch of ember from a setting sun….. Eyes beautiful as newborn stars. But who was she? She took off her robe revealing a body suiting for a goddess. Skin pale and delicate as the finest silk, breasts luscious and firm with subtle telling of the cold. Her loins bared as a maiden yet to reach her adult years. To perfect the visage of her beauty, she was dressed in a black silky negligé rimmed with laces battling to contain her perfect bosom. Up her legs were a pair of stockings ending high on her thighs with laces just as on her bosom.
As she laid on her bed to pursue peaceful dreams, he waited. When she had embarked towards her dreams, he entered her chambers soon finding himself next to her bed. Sleeping she turned towards him with the negligé curled up enough to reveal her loins with her one hand lying warm between her ample breasts. She bit her lips so gently as he gazed upon her to find his memories.
A spectral tear caressed his cheek as he touched her hip ever so gently leaning in trying to catch her scent. It was her!..... The woman he was robbed of those years ago. He put his hand on her inner thigh fearing she would wake from his dead touch. Then he leaned in kissing her softly while letting a finger sliding over and past her breast. “I will find a way….. I am still yours….. Sleep…. I will get back to you…..”
As he got up and vanished as made of dust in the wind, she woke up as from a nightmare yet with longing love in her eyes. “Caleb?......”
Khaa
Khaa
Master (Rank 21)

Antal indlæg : 3299

Tilbage til toppen Go down

En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx) Empty Sv: En lille bid fra Khaa (xxx)

Indlæg af Khaa Ons 6 Sep 2017 - 13:27

Cornwall Tales Pt. II

Every second she was not near him was torture! Every waking moment without her was an eternity in the Purgatory of his own unbeating heart.
Every single night when she wandered off to her blissful dreams, he watched over her. Every night he would caress her skin, limited to still a spectral touch he still felt the desire coursing through him like wildfire! One night he sat by her side boiling with anger that she could not feel his touch. It was more than infuriating! He put the hand on her thigh growling to himself: “I will find a way…… You will feel as I do! No cold of the grave shall keep me from you!”
As he spoke the last words, he flung his hand upwards and much to his surprise, her black silky nightgown followed the motions of his hand! Her loins were revealed as she woke up with a scare looking around.
“Anyone there?..... I….. What?........ It must have been a dream…..” Still with a hint of fear in her eyes, she laid down once more. Yet something about the touch she felt was oddly familiar. She did not correct her nightgown, leaving her loins revealed while whispering: “I miss you…….” After a quick gaze cast into the darkness of her room she very gently laid her hand between her legs.
Caleb sat down on the bed looking with love and a burning lust in his eyes, longing for the feeling of her once more. At least now he knew a way…..
Gently with only a finger, she started to please herself. The small quiet moans followed the motions of her fingers as she whispered to the darkness: “Mmm….. Caleb….. Mmm ahhh…….”
With a choked scream, she came to her climax a short while after and with a heavy breathing she slowly wandered into her dreams once more.
He leaned down and whispered in her ear: “Soon……. Not only you….. Soon…..” He lowered himself and kissed her between her legs with willpower enough for her to feel it. A quiet moan and a small smile revealed her desire.
“Not long now…..” Caleb vanished back into the night with a burning sensation of what would soon come.

The following night he was once again by her window watching her as she prepared for the town faire later that night. He stood with her as she showered, when she did her make-up, and when she got dressed. She chose black underwear with beautiful laces and stay-up stockings that were put on with very slow movements. Almost as she hoped he saw her. In her own mind she thought she was crazy but she could not let go of the thought that just maybe…..
She finished with a beautiful black dress topped with a corsage all covered in very intricate markings. She grabbed her coat and left for the center of town. Caleb let a finger caress her neck while he whispered: “Soon…..” She let out a little moan and closed her eyes before she a little frightened looked around. Seeing no one was there, she left.

This night he manifested in a black Victorian suit with a long coat. Although no one could see him, he still cared for the details. Now he just had to wait for the perfect moment……

The town was lit up with beautiful lanterns and wonderful music flowed through the streets. The entire town danced, sang and had a wonderful time. She tried to join in but she still felt that lurking desire within. At the same time she could not shake the thought that someone was looking at her and only her. Just at the edge of the lanterns lights Caleb wandered but did not take his gaze from her for one single moment. When she danced, he stood and admired her movements and elegance.
As the night grew colder, she decided to wander home.
She had merely stepped out into the edge of the streetlights when Caleb gently touched her hair which made her stop. She looked around and only the people in the town far away was barely visible.
When no one were around she decided to continue home. But what seemed like an unseen force gently pushed her against the wall. Nervous she looked around and felt in the air but nothing seemed to be there. Still her dress moved up just above the knee. Caleb lifted her leg by the knee as he whispered: “How I have longed for you….. Soon I am no mere spectre…..” The fact that she could not hear him, was not relevant.
He moved his hands upwards and stopped by her hips so her loins were almost revealed. She looked around frightened and moaned slightly by the touch: “Mmm…… What…. Ahhh…. What is….. Happening….. Ahh…..”
Her small panties were pulled down slowly followed by one of her legs got lifted to reveal her slightly wet loins. She was scared and still she loved it and wanted it to continue. “I…… Ahh….. Mmmm….. Ahh…..”
With a series of very gentle kisses and a very fast moving tongue, he caressed her loins enjoyed how her desire already made her wet. All of a sudden a bright light from a flashlight made Caleb disappear and her legs and dress were swiftly corrected.
Two men looked at her and asked: “Are you okay miss?” With a warmth in her face and a burning desire moving through her like tidalwaves, she nodded. “Yes….. Yes I am fine……” She hurried home, still bubbling with a familiar desire that lit her lust like never before
Khaa
Khaa
Master (Rank 21)

Antal indlæg : 3299

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum