Plot ⤋

Vi befinder os i en fiktiv by, kaldet Di Morga, som er beliggen i Frankrig. Dette sted, vrimler med forskellige væsner, hvis eksistens er ukendt for den omgivende verden, der ikke er klar over de mange racer der befinder sig i verdenen udover nogle typiske mere kendte: Vampyrer og Varulve. I denne by lever de forskellige væsner side om side med hinanden. Dette resulterer i forskellige slag imellem disse, som ofte leder til et større tumult i byen. Tidsperioden er i vor nutid, placeret i Frankrig.

Seneste emner
» Angel and Demon meets // Khá
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyMan 4 Dec 2023 - 1:29 af Khaa

» Athena Akademiet
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyTors 11 Mar 2021 - 12:31 af Evelyn Swift

» Maybe a freind? / Apolline
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyTirs 9 Mar 2021 - 22:33 af Lazarus

» The darkness - [Zakaroff]
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 20:01 af Angelique Dümont

» New experiences - [DuChance]
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 19:58 af Sapphira Dunham

» Out of the ordinary - Nightrage
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 9:07 af Jacintha Phillips

» Saint or Sinner? (Emnesøgning)
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyTors 4 Mar 2021 - 9:29 af Alistair

» Genkendelighed er farligt
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyTors 18 Feb 2021 - 21:54 af Lazarus

» Music and alcohol - [Aleksei]
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptyOns 17 Feb 2021 - 12:53 af Aleksei

» Tilbage efter længere pause
bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) EmptySøn 14 Feb 2021 - 8:25 af Alistair

Nyheder

Mulig race ændring på Engle og Djævle i deres oprindelse. Vigtigt at få det læst, og deltaget i valget om denne ændring skal ske!

Mest aktive brugere denne måned

Statistik
Der er i alt 512 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er ziko41

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 255494 indlæg i 12833 emner

bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ )

Go down

bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ ) Empty bad, bad, brothers! ( funny new year song/poet!, 18+ )

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 1 Jan 2015 - 19:31

ja, her er noget mig og brødrene skrev nytår, i vores mega stive tilstand, og har rettet dem til så det var læseligt, sangen er baseret på Bad Girlfriend af Theory Of a deadman, og behøver man musik til vores sang, så brug et musik cover fra samme band! her kommer det :P

new year's one's again's, but why give a fuck, it's just a case for drinking, and fool's around, but we are worse!.
my brother's got the booz, and we begin drinking, we got drunk, begin to fuck around, so stupid are we!.
we may not be hot, but when we flex muscle, the girls are fall!, we are doing shots, can't stop, fuck around again!.
we tip our brothers!, ring the bells, take the shot and take off the cloth and running around, dumb as fuck!.
get us drunk, and we never stop to fuck around, doing stupid shit, and take the shots!.
bad brothers, getting girls down on the knee, dancin on the table with 140 kilo muscle boy, name Anton!
greb he's ass, and you may regret it, because he like to do it hard! drunk as fuck, stupid like hell, we still go on!.
mess with us, we fuck you op, but need to finish our round of shot first, yes, that's my bad, bad, brothers!.
i don't relly know is they are drunk or stoned, but still dumb as fuck, fool around, no cloth!, trying to race down the stair, fall on our face, got up, and headbutt me, yes, bad bad brothers!.
but we are still brothers, and we are doing this together! so we are coming back to our place to night!.
we like to take a drink, we like to take the fight to we bleed! our girls like to pull our hair to we laugh!.
need to stay clear in my head and be a good boy, because my girl will fuck me up is i did something shit!.
so that's why i make my bad bad brother's do it for me!, fuck around, in the bed, in the chair, everywhere!.
we are drunk as fuck, so we like to flex our muscle, like thoes stupid fuck's we are, but say that to us, and we will act tough, and fuck you up, but first, let us take a shot, haha, bad bad brothers!.
we love to take off the cloth and boxing, wresling, and fuck around in the streest, drunk as fuck!.
when the cops come, we take a run for it, because we don't want to stop the party, haha, bad brothers!.
we like to strip our girl's down, and bend them over, everywhere, and every time, every night!.
my brothers are battle magnets, absint shots, party's on, we love this song, so we sing along in our way!.
we come together, and leave together, see you later back at home, when we fuck around!.
i don't relly know is my brothers is drunk or stoned, but i always count on them, i the party and in the streets!.
i don't know how far they will go, but i know they will get me safety home!.
we like to flex our muscle, take the shot, fuck around, looking like fools, but still happy as fuck!.
we headbang like drunks, headbutt everybody, take another shot, and get up again!.
we like to strip down and run around like som idiots!, but we are still brothers and are idiots togethers!
we are some bad bad brothers! BAD BAD BROTHERS! because we fuck around, doing stupid shit!.
they maybe do some stupid things, but are not to long on making it alright again!.
but does it make us wrong, to enjoy our life, like we wanna do it, like WE do it!?.
we are shot diggers, always ready to take the shot and finish the round!, fast to pull the trigger, and take another round!.
we like to flex our muscle, and fuck around, drunk as fuck, like to bend our girls over, and enjoy the night!.
because we are some bad, bad, brothers!, we are naughty to the end but still dumb as fuck!.
BAD BAD BROTHERS!.

færdig :3 sådan en sang skrev vi i vores mega fulde tilstand! XD

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum