Plot ⤋

Vi befinder os i en fiktiv by, kaldet Di Morga, som er beliggen i Frankrig. Dette sted, vrimler med forskellige væsner, hvis eksistens er ukendt for den omgivende verden, der ikke er klar over de mange racer der befinder sig i verdenen udover nogle typiske mere kendte: Vampyrer og Varulve. I denne by lever de forskellige væsner side om side med hinanden. Dette resulterer i forskellige slag imellem disse, som ofte leder til et større tumult i byen. Tidsperioden er i vor nutid, placeret i Frankrig.

Seneste emner
» Angel and Demon meets // Khá
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyMan 4 Dec 2023 - 1:29 af Khaa

» Athena Akademiet
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyTors 11 Mar 2021 - 12:31 af Evelyn Swift

» Maybe a freind? / Apolline
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyTirs 9 Mar 2021 - 22:33 af Lazarus

» The darkness - [Zakaroff]
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 20:01 af Angelique Dümont

» New experiences - [DuChance]
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 19:58 af Sapphira Dunham

» Out of the ordinary - Nightrage
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyFre 5 Mar 2021 - 9:07 af Jacintha Phillips

» Saint or Sinner? (Emnesøgning)
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyTors 4 Mar 2021 - 9:29 af Alistair

» Genkendelighed er farligt
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyTors 18 Feb 2021 - 21:54 af Lazarus

» Music and alcohol - [Aleksei]
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptyOns 17 Feb 2021 - 12:53 af Aleksei

» Tilbage efter længere pause
A Dusty Book (lukket) EmptySøn 14 Feb 2021 - 8:25 af Alistair

Nyheder

Mulig race ændring på Engle og Djævle i deres oprindelse. Vigtigt at få det læst, og deltaget i valget om denne ændring skal ske!

Mest aktive brugere denne måned

Statistik
Der er i alt 512 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er ziko41

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 255494 indlæg i 12833 emner

A Dusty Book (lukket)

Go down

A Dusty Book (lukket) Empty A Dusty Book (lukket)

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 10 Okt 2013 - 16:53

T:23:32
Vejr:Overskyet, regner svagt
Omgivelse: Tæt skov, sumpet terræn
Sted:ved siden af et vandløb er der en høj, med hvad der kunne forveksles for at være et bjørnehul

An echo resounded within the damp dark cave, a shrill childish voice, a voice that could barely be heard from the cold water that would hit the cave floor ever so often, if one listened closely you could make out what it said. “Hungry.. Ohh so hungry”  it came from deep within the cave, dripping with malicious intent.

Deep within there was a cavernous room, it had clearly been excavated by human tools, three skeletons littered the floor, two of them who’s cloths had long since rotted away, though one of them were rather resent, his body hadn’t even rotted away yet. It had a black shirt on, with an extremely red tie and black tights. A black lantern resided on an old rotten table, it was made of what appeared to be solid black metal, it didn’t have a single spot of rust, despite the damp condition of the cave, not even a single welding mark, and not even an opening, only one spot on the lantern was made of glass, inside the lantern there seemed to be a black liquid, it seemed to have no constant form, eyes, mouths, and other grotesque appendages appeared at random on mass. From the lantern a chanting could be heard, although a whisper, it was  the source of the voice that resounded within the cavern “Hungry.. damnable wizard..”
An echo resounded

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

A Dusty Book (lukket) Empty Sv: A Dusty Book (lukket)

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 10 Okt 2013 - 18:43

A muddy figure stomped through the swamp, falling many times, getting herself covered in its thick mud, ruining her elegant clothing, in the distant angry cries could be heard, in a rather unladylike fashion Luna cured ”FUCK IT.” She had been running for hours through the swamp and was exhausted. Ahead she saw clear stream and her mind brightened in a second. Finally she could get rid of the heavy nasty-looking dress which were covered in mud and torn apart. She deeply hated the dresses that her master had given her.
When she reached the stream she fell to her knees from exhaustion she looked down at the water, only to disappointed as always, she was still getting used to all this new unlife she had received, as cleaned her face as good as she could at the moment, then she froze, she heard a small whisper, barely able to hear it even with her heighten senses, she looked up only to meet with what appeared to the entrance to a cave, instead of the face she had expected, as if drawn to the voice, she slowly edged herself towards the small hidden entrance in the mound. In the entrance she needed to bend over a little so she could fit the dark hole. If she hasn’t got such a good night vision from her new achieved powers she wouldn’t be able to see in the complete darkness. It dripped with cold water from ceiling and the walls started to change and looked odd compared to the walls she had past. In this area she could stand up straight so she noticed the ceiling was dug out to expend the room. A horrifying smell reached her nose and she excluded a repulsive noise. The whisper sounded in her ears again and she turned her head in the voices direction. Her gaze fall upon a smooth black looking thing on the floor.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 17 Okt 2013 - 12:34

Suddenly the black mass froze, its movement seized, as it sensed something, something it hadn’t had a chance to taste for so long, almost like the smell of a forgotten lover, the lantern began to shake rapidly, as it heard the distant footsteps, it feel off the table with a loud clang resounding throughout the cave, Dementia cursed himself, he had to do this right, if that walking bag of energy was coming, he had to make sure he could eat again! *ARGH! It’s so hard to concentrate! So hungry, hungry hungry.. Focus! Hekreath will scould us if we fail.* mustering all his will, he laid still on the floor, soon, he just had to wait a little more.
As the footsteps drew closer so too did his patience run thinner, he could almost taste the sweet nectar that would once again touch their ‘lips’. Then there it stood, a creature pale as death, female by the looks of the curves wearing a tattered dress, Dementia could feel his lips water, and spoke in hushed tone to the girl. “Why arnt you a darling little thing, what brings you to our humble abode?.” He was about to go on just as he was put to sleep by Hekreath *SILENCE FOOL, do not ruin out one chance.*

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 3 Nov 2013 - 23:49

She didn't know what she had expected. Maybe an animal or something in that direction. The small whispering voice sounded again and now she was convinced that it came from the black ting on the floor. It was like it spoke coherent words. She had never seen a thing like it before and it was fascinating! She needed to know how it was linked with the voice. “What could it be?” she asked herself out loud in the room.
As she walk nearer the object and took it between her cold and dead hands she ask again “What are you?” The object felt cold and in the little class she could see a black substans floating around inside. She didn’t know if she expected any answer but still she hold her breath in excitement. Her question resounded in the little cave room and came back to her as “yoou?”…

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum